Day trip on the Glacier Express
Do you want the comfort and luxury of the Glacier Express, breathtaking scenery and first-class railway catering services – all in just one day? The SBB makes it easy to join the Glacier Express - be our guest!
Glacier Express as a day trip
A ride on the Glacier Express can be the perfect day trip from various towns in German-speaking Switzerland.
Bookable partial distances
or reverse direction possible
|904/901 Stop in St. Niklaus|
New: Short sections (13.05.–15.10.2017) on the train 900/901
Or Travel in the opposite direction also possible
- Half-price travel with the Half-Fare travel card or Swiss Half-Fare Card.
- GA travel card, Swiss Travel Pass and day passes are valid. Eurail pass and Interrail passes from 1 January 2017
- Children under 6 years: free
- From 6 to 16 years: 50% discount.
- With the Junior Card, children under the age of 16 accompanied by a parent travel for free.
- A surcharge is payable for the Glacier Express
Would you like to book directly or do you need more information? We would be pleased to advise you personally on +41 (0) 848 642 442 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our opening hours
Monday to Friday: 7:00 am – 7:00 pm
Saturday and Sunday: 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
Closed on public holidays.
Read the reisememo.ch blog and see for yourself: