- Half-price travel with the Half-Fare travel card or Swiss Half-Fare Card.
- GA travel card, Swiss Travel Pass and day passes are valid. Eurail pass and Interrail passes from 1 January 2017
- Children under 6 years: free
- From 6 to 16 years: 50% discount.
- With the Junior Card, children under the age of 16 accompanied by a parent travel for free.
- A surcharge is payable for the Glacier Express
|St. Moritz - Zermatt||152.00||268.00|
|St. Moritz - Brig||114.00||201.00|
|St. Moritz - Andermatt||84.00||147.80|
|Davos - Zermatt (via Filisur)||145.00||255.00|
|Davos - Brig (via Filisur)||107.00||188.00|
|Davos - Andermatt (via Filisur)||77.00||134.80|
|Chur - Zermatt||119.00||210.00|
|Chur - Brig||81.00||143.00|
|Andermatt - Zermatt||72.00||129.00|
Seat reservation fees
The seat reservation is obligatory and will be levied on anyone travelling by the Glacier Express. The fee must be paid in full by all passengers, including children and ohters holding discount travel passes. This does not apply to children under six who do not require a seat. Holders of all TCV and Eurail passes must also pay the fee.
|Long journeys 1. & 2. Class (CHF)||Short journeys 1. & 2. Class (CHF)||Excellence Class (CHF)|
|Low season (15.12.19 - 08.05.20)||33.00||23.00||420.00*|
|High season (09.05.20 - 11.10.20)||43.00||33.00||420.00*|
*Due to the current limitations of our offers, the seat reservation fee for the Excellence Class is reduceded to CHF 395.- till 11.10.20220